Thank you for your support and interest in GAO’s WatchBlog. We recently launched a new website and have moved the WatchBlog from this WordPress site to our new site (GAO.gov). As a result, we will no longer be posting new content on this page (blog.gao.gov)
If you would like to continue to receive blog updates, here’s how you can:
- Visit GAO.gov/blog for the latest
- Subscribe to receive updates on new reports, testimonies, blogs and more!
How to subscribe:
Through this link on our new website, you will subscribe to “today’s reports and testimonies.” This will allow you to get updates on GAO reports and continue to receive information on new blog posts. Here is the link again: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USGAO/subscriber/new?preferences=true
Steps to subscribe:
- Visit the link provided
- Enter an email address where you want updates delivered
- Under the tab “Subscriptions” select “Today’s Reports and Testimonies” and any other updates you would like to receive.
- Hit “submit” and you’re all set!
Thank you for continuing to support the WatchBlog and our effort to promote fact-based, non-partisan oversight of the federal government.
—The WatchBlog team
- Questions on the content of this post? Contact the WatchBlog team at firstname.lastname@example.org.