- What Does It Take to Work on Wall Street?
- What Are You Doing this Pi Day?
- 911 – What Is Your Emergency?
- Are Your Online Purchases Legit?
- Women in Tech
- The Shape of Water and U.S. Labs—Must Be Time for the Oscars!
- Navigating Auto Recalls
- U.S. Government’s Financial Report
- For Valentine’s Day – A GAO Love Song Mixtape
- Asking the Right Questions: How Many Medicare Participants Are At Risk of Harm from Prescription Opioids?
- About GAO
- Agriculture and Food
- Auditing and Financial Management
- Budget and Spending
- Business Regulation and Consumer Protection
- Disaster Assistance
- Duplication and Cost Savings
- Economic Development
- Equal Opportunity
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Fiscal Outlook and The Debt
- Government Operations
- Health Care
- High Risk List
- Homeland Security
- Human Capital
- Information Management
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Interactive graphic
- International Affairs
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Key Issues
- Mission Team
- National Defense
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Quick Look
- Retirement Security
- Science and Technology
- Tax Policy and Administration
- Technology Assessment
- Worker and Family Assistance
Tag Archives: F35
The stealthy F-35 aircraft, also known as the Joint Strike Fighter, is slated to replace several different types of aircraft in the U.S. fleet. Three variations of the plane—one that can take off vertically, one suited to aircraft carriers, and … Continue reading
The F-35 is the Department of Defense’s largest and most expensive weapon system ever. This fleet of aircraft is the most technologically advanced in history, possessing state-of-the-art warfighting capabilities, and is estimated to cost more than $1.3 trillion over the … Continue reading
Want to know what nanomanufacturing is? The connection between fracking and new oil pipelines? How much those F-35 Joint Strike Fighters will ultimately cost? Listen to our 10 most downloaded podcasts of 2014 to help understand some of the major … Continue reading
The F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is intended to replace a variety of existing aircraft in the Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps within the next four years. Sustaining the F-35 program over its lifecycle carries an estimated cost of approximately … Continue reading