- Bottom’s Up to Clean Drinking Water!
- What Does It Take to Work on Wall Street?
- What Are You Doing this Pi Day?
- 911 – What Is Your Emergency?
- Are Your Online Purchases Legit?
- Women in Tech
- The Shape of Water and U.S. Labs—Must Be Time for the Oscars!
- Navigating Auto Recalls
- U.S. Government’s Financial Report
- For Valentine’s Day – A GAO Love Song Mixtape
- About GAO
- Agriculture and Food
- Auditing and Financial Management
- Budget and Spending
- Business Regulation and Consumer Protection
- Disaster Assistance
- Duplication and Cost Savings
- Economic Development
- Equal Opportunity
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Fiscal Outlook and The Debt
- Government Operations
- Health Care
- High Risk List
- Homeland Security
- Human Capital
- Information Management
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- Interactive graphic
- International Affairs
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Key Issues
- Mission Team
- National Defense
- Natural Resources and Environment
- Quick Look
- Retirement Security
- Science and Technology
- Tax Policy and Administration
- Technology Assessment
- Worker and Family Assistance
Tag Archives: Housing and Urban Development
How the Government Engaged the Public to Help Rebuild After Sandy: The Rebuild by Design Competition
Today we’re pleased to share a blog post written by one of our 2016 summer interns, Lauren Shaman, a graduate student at Indiana University. As the fourth anniversary of superstorm Sandy draws near, let’s take a look at one of … Continue reading
Every year since 1963, the President of the United States has issued a proclamation announcing National Small Business Week, which recognizes America’s entrepreneurs and small business owners. This year, events will take place across the country to engage the small … Continue reading
On March 1st, 2013, the president ordered an across-the-board reduction in federal agency budgets. This reduction, more commonly known as sequestration, had a wide range of effects on agency operations and services to the public. The infographic below outlines some of our key findings … Continue reading